Jan. 9, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Before you can even show up to your crawl, you want to make sure that you are dressed for the occasion. Let’s be serious, if you are going to be crawling across the skyline of NYC, you must look classy and trendy. What does that mean? Well, here at Rooftop Crawl we have a dress code rule: dress in your best.
There are a couple automatic NO-NOs:
• NO Sneakers or sandals.
• NO Boots.
• NO Hats.
• NO Baggy Attire.
• NO Shorts.
• NO Athletic Attire.
Are you starting to get the picture? The important thing here is to dress fancy and feel fancy. That does not mean you should spend $1000 to show up to a crawl. Take a look at some of our suggestions:
Gentleman, there is a symbol and status in NYC that must be upheld. We at Rooftop Crawl want to make sure every gentleman that is crawling is prepared to represent that symbol and status: luxury, class and well, gentleman. The ladies in our crew are dressed to the nines and they need the gentleman to complement them. Here are some suggestions for successful Crawler Gentleman:
• Think of your nicest collared shirt that you can find. If you have a button-up shirt, that will suffice as well.
• Fitted pants are the most appropriate and acceptable form of clothing. When you are walking on top of NYC, you don’t want to trip over unneeded baggy clothes.
• Shoes. Shoes are important. Dress with style and dress with class. Your Jordan’s are not going to suffice.
All ladies like to get dolled up right? Well, guess what, here at Rooftop Crawl, it's one of our rules and guidelines that all ladies dress to the nines. As we crawl through the greatest city in the world, we want to make sure our crew is stylish and in fashion. So, break out your best dress and let's have some fun!
Check out our suggestions for a successful Crawler Lady outfit:
• Find one of your nicest and most luxurious dresses. Have you ever heard of the term: dressing to the nines? This is the occasion to do so.
• While we did mention NO shorts above, shorts are allowed for females. Please be conscious of the type of shorts you choose to wear. Remember you are going to be atop rooftop bars in NYC!
• Heels are the most acceptable and recommended form of shoes.
Now that you know exactly how to dress to impress– are you excited for your Crawl? This season is going to be one of the best and biggest seasons for Rooftop Crawl and NYC. We have dozens of amazing events lined up and hope you take the time to come join us. Always check back with us at www.rooftopcrawl.com for all of the latest and up to date information!